Wednesday 12 March 2014

Dizz Represents Burgersfort Nation wide

In the beginning of 2014 i embarked on a journey within myself. I wanted to walk into myself from the back, write genuine songs without thinking about who likes me , who likes my style and who will like the song i am about to write .
This resulted in me entering a nation wide competition hosted by Hip Hop Beats South Africa. They gave us a 4 weeks to work on a track with the beat they provided.
I finished the lyrics in 2 weeks , the first verse was edited like four times and the second  verse flowed to me as i was busy with 2 other songs i am featured on.

The only time i got to know and appreciate the kind of support i have was when the voting process began , i was taken aback by the relentless support i received from people i know and a couple of strangers.

Thank you to everyone who voted i see you !!!!!
When i was crowned King if Hip Hop Beats South Africa , i said softly to myself ..this one is for Burgersfort !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment